Buying or selling a home is probably the most important transaction you will ever make, and it involves many difficult decisions. The Realtor you choose plays an enormous role in your success. I know the real estate business and understand that a change in residence is more than a financial or geographic change, it is also an emotional one.
My Goal is to provide the best personal service experience and expertise through the use of the latest in information and communication technology. I respect your decision and appreciate your allowing me to work with you. I will educate you in the Real Estate process, provide you with premier negotiating and marketing skills, and do everything I can to make this an enjoyable experience. I will provide guidance but will never pressure you.
- Full Time Real Estate Professional
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member: Greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin, & National Association of Realtors
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- 27 Years of Commercial & Industrial Contracting Experience
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Member Real Estate Buyer=s Agent Council
- e-PRO Certified
- Life-long resident of area
- Wisconsin Notary Public
- Fire & Police Commissioner, Town of Lisbon
My business is based on referrals. Thank you to my clients & customers from my family: my wife of 36 years, two children, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 3 birds, a turtle & lots of fish!
The Brocker Family